Liverpool today hosts Everton at the Anfield in the Merseyside derby as they try to keep their hopes of a four alive.
The Reds still have a chance to achieve something incredible, but after Manchester City wins 5: 1 over Watford, they are behind Pep Guardiola again.
Meanwhile, the Toffees have serious descent problems and need to take something out of the game to avoid a zone drop.
- The Premier League match at Anfield will begin at 4:30 p.m.
- Liverpool beat Manchester United 4-0 in their last league match, the Toffees deserved a 1: 1 draw with Leicester City.
- The Reds are undefeated at home in the Premier League all season
- Team news will follow at 3:30 p.m.
- talkSPORT will have updates throughout the day and you can listen to them through our radio player below
Livramento received oxygen and reached out because the Saints defender suffered serious injuries
“The Cloakroom Man United disaster,” Lingard tells Scholes, but Rangnick disagrees
Matic learns from Mourinho and responds to Arsenal fans’ taunts during the loss of Man United
Brentford vs. Tottenham LIVE: Arsenal is delighted because Bees has four hopes of Dent Spurs
Oldham confirmed the descent because the interrupted match continues without fans after the protest on the field
Rangnick reveals why Ronaldo refused the pen and says the top four are unrealistic for Man United
WATCH OUR LIVE BLOG HERE FOR REGULAR UPDATES…