Anzac Day events across the country are finally returning to normal after two years of interruptions and limited events due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Watch live broadcasts and live broadcasts of major services throughout the day as Australia commemorates the fallen and commemorates the 107th anniversary of the Gallipoli landing. Another news is that French President Emmanuel Macron has been re-elected for a second term. There are fears that Australia could plunge into the third La Nina system. And NSW has had nearly 8,000 new cases of COVID-19 and four virus-related deaths.
– Thousands attend Anzac Day morning services
– Your complete guide to Anzac Day events across the country
– Macron broke home in the French presidential election
– He fears that Australia could be immersed in the third La Nina system
– Four dead, 7985 new cases of COVID-19 in NSW thanks to a new reporting system